OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19: PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
As we navigate through the challenges of COVID-19 (coronavirus), I want to reinforce our ongoing actions to ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and the communities we serve.
We know your RV is a home away from home, and that you rely on us to provide products and services that ensure a functional, safe and controlled environment. As such, we are maintaining staff in our sales department to support our community’s need for safe shelter and transportation. Lazydays is also committed to serving our customers with essential RV service during this time, including repairs to plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, generators and more.
For those who cannot visit the dealership, we are offering nationwide RV delivery straight to your home.
The safety of our customers and employees is paramount at Lazydays. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we are doing everything we can to closely track this rapidly changing situation so that we can continue to be there for our customers while also protecting health and safety.
What We’re Doing to Put People First:
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch areas across all of our dealerships.
- Sanitizing restrooms and restocking supplies on an increased basis.
- Asking our employees to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with customers and fellow employees.
- Encouraging our employees to follow the CDC’s recommended hygiene practices.
- All nonessential business travel has been suspended until further notice and our team is utilizing phone and videoconferencing capabilities to promote social distancing.
- Requiring employees to self-quarantine if there is any exposure or potential exposure as defined by CDC guidelines.
It has been our privilege for the past 43 years to help our customers enjoy their RV experience. We will continue to monitor changing conditions and we will keep you informed of significant developments.
William P. Murnane
CEO, Lazydays RV