Dutchmen RV Aspen Trail LE Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Aspen Trail LE travel trailers by Dutchmen are engineered to accommodate smaller tow vehicles, plus have maximum space and comfort in a smaller, lighter-weight package than the conventional Aspen Trail!
Each is built with a durable roof structure, an insulated structure and superior A/C cooling giving you peace of mind, and a comfortable inside environment. Some of the LE package features include a rear view monitor camera to prevent bumps and dings, rear stabilizer jacks for a stable setup, and a high output furnace with auto ignition, plus a 60,000 BTU tankless on demand water heater for quick hot water!
Go lighter-weight with your smaller tow vehicle when you choose a Dutchmen Aspen Trail LE travel trailer!
Aspen Trail LE 1950BH
Dutchmen RV Aspen Trail LE travel trailer 1950BH highlights: Queen Bed Bunk Beds ... more about Aspen Trail LE 1950BH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 7 Length 23 ft 5 in Ext Height 9 ft 11 in Int Height 6 ft 10 in Interior Color Titanium, Tungsten Hitch Weight 511 lbs Dry Weight 3676 lbs Cargo Capacity 958 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand Tankless Awning Info 10' Power w/LED Light Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Aspen Trail LE Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Aspen Trail LE Value Package
- Electric Front and Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Awning w/LED Light
- Power Tongue Jack
Codes and Seals
- CSA Upfit and Seal
- RVIA Seal
35th Anniversary Package
- On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Rear View Monitor Camera
- Solo OneControl Operating System
- 8 cu. ft. RV Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 15,000 BTU A/C IPO 13.5 BTU A/C
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Residential Queen Bed with Storage
- LED Interior Lighting
- No Carpet
- AM/FM/MP3 Player
- 3 Burner Range (N/A for 1860RK, 1950BH, 1980BH)
- 10 cubic foot 12 volt Refrigerator with Optional 8 cubic foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Full Extension Drawer Guides Throughout
- Jack Knife Sofa with Foot Rest (N/A 21RD, 25BH)
- Home Series Interior Design Collection
- Pleated Shades Throughout
- 82" Interior Height
- Over Sized Windows
- Fireplace in All Slide Models
- Oven (N/A for 1860RK, 1950BH, 1980BH)
- Galley Sink with High Rise Faucet
- Hinged Entertainment Center with Hidden Pantry (Select Models)
- ABS Shower Surround
- Front/Rear Power Stabilzer Jacks
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Black Tank Flush
- 15,000 BTU AC (Slide Models)
- 30 Amp Power Cord
- Power Tongue Jack
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Roof Solar and Inverter Prep
- Spare Tire
- 60,000 BTU Tankless On Demand Water Heater
- High Output Furnace
- 35 Amp Converter
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
RVing is about feeling boundless excitement as you reach your next destination. Whether you’re boondocking off-the-grid or hooked up at a campsite, each new day unfolds and limitless adventure awaits. Rving is about immersing yourself in laughter and storytelling with family and friends around the campfire. Making memories you won’t soon forget. This is Dutchmen. This is the soul of RVing.
Everything we put into our RV units is designed not only to help you hit the road in comfort and style, but to also help you make memories with family, friends, and fellow travelers along the way. We don’t just build and sell RVs—we are RVers, founded by RVers, for RVers. That’s why we have the industry’s best RV warranty, 100% pre-delivery inspection, and are the leader in parts and service.
From our ultra-light travel trailers to toy haulers, our small campers to luxury fifth wheels, we offer a variety of RV options. Whether your idea of the perfect getaway is dispersed camping or a luxury RV resort, each of our RVs is designed to help ensure every trip you take is memorable. Your RV is waiting for you, let us help you find it.
No matter which Dutchmen RV you choose or where you park it, at Dutchmen, you’re family. We build every one of our RVs with you in mind. We’re right there beside you in spirit every mile of the way. And when you see another Dutchmen on the road or at the campsite, you’ll know your fellow travelers share the soul of RVing with you.