Forest River RV Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Forest River offers you impeccable quality, distinctive features, superior comfort, and remarkable affordability with its Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label travel trailers and toy haulers! You can escape the ordinary and relax in true comfort while you spend time seeing all the beauty that nature has to offer with your family and friends.
Some of the features that are specific to the Black Label name tag are the automotive frameless windows package for a sleek look and the hands-free baggage door catch for easy loading and loading of your gear. Also included are upgraded shower heads, reading lights, and designer cushion fabric. There is also a full and enticing list of standard features for each model, including the premium bedding ensemble and comforter, the residential farm style sink to easy clean your dishes and such, the USB charging stations, and the exterior has Power Gear frame technology and a seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity.
Take time to enjoy the special moments in life with the Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label travel trailer or toy hauler!
Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label 23MKBL
Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label travel trailer 23MKBL highlights: ... more about Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label 23MKBL
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 29 ft Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 608 lbs GVWR 7608 lbs Dry Weight 5063 lbs Cargo Capacity 2545 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Cannon 12V High Efficiency Residential Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type On Demand Tankless AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Ramp Door Patio System (available on Toyhauler Models Only)
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack (not available on Toyhauler Models)
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- RV Grill Quick Connect
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slide outs
- On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
- Off-Road Tire Package
- 2-Inch Frame Lift
- Diamond Plate Sided on the Bottom of the Exterior Wall
Black Label Features
- Hung Fiberglass Sided Walls
- Frameless Window Package
- Upgraded Solid Surface Countertops
- Upgraded Shower Heads
- Upgraded Reading Lights
- Thermo-Foil Arctic Insulation
- Designer Cushion Fabric
- Hands Free Baggage Door Catch
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.